Yaaay! It’s Friday! That means that there is another project with the Stamp of the Month! January’s Stamp of the month has been so fantastic for making thank you cards! It’s hard to believe that there are only just a couple of days left to be able to get it!
This card was sooooo fun to make! It just came together so quickly! Even with the extra little ‘add ons’ that I kept doing!
So, this card uses the Party Time paper packet, with a bit of mink and lemonade papers tossed in, too! I love how easy it is to use the Thin Cuts to give the card extra pizazz!
That adorable little envelope! it’s so cute! and it fit this heart stamp so perfectly!
I even gussied up the inside! it’s fun to have the nice little surprise on the inside when you open it up!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like this fun little card! All the items are linked below!
CTMH Items Used:
- Party Time Paper Packet
- Mink Cardstock
- Lemonade Cardstock
- Peach Cardstock
- White Glitter Paper
- Every Thank You—January Stamp of the Month
- Whole Latte Love Stamp + Thin Cuts
- Lemonade Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Peach Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Fancy Borders Thin Cuts
- Mini Envelope Thin Cuts
- Liquid Glass
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape
- White Daisy Cardstock
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors
- Aluminum Cut Rail Paper Trimmer