We all need birthday cards, because everyone has a birthday! I was inspired by another consultant who did something similar, so had to give it a try!
I grabbed my Make it from your Heart book, and viola! These fun cards were born!
I always say, if you are making one, you might as well make two! And since I was making them in one color, I might as well do a few more! These really went together very quickly!
I think they are kind of fun, being monochromatic! I grabbed some of the Blossom papers that read as one color, and went with it! Add some Lagoon, Nectarine, and Green Apple inks, and you are good to go!
I hope these fun cards inspire you!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
CTMH Items Used
- Blossom Paper Packet
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Doodled Borders—February Stamp of the Month
- Celebrating You
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Nectarine Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Green Apple Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- Lemonade Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Tombow® Permanent Adhesive
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack